Actionable Evaluations of Security Awareness Levels
CyberStrength® is a first-of-its kind employee assessment solution that enables you to create, administer, and analyze the results of a custom knowledge evaluation. It offers the ideal starting point for your security awareness and training program as it enables you to gauge your employees’ understanding of topics that are critical to a strong security posture.
Our comprehensive portfolio of 150+ questions and seven Predefined CyberStrength assessments covers phishing-related scenarios — including safe interactions with emails, URLs, and websites — but extends beyond use this single threat vector. CyberStrength addresses a number of additional real-world issues, including proper use of mobile devices and mobile apps; understanding and avoiding social engineering scams; and other behaviors that can negatively impact your people, areas, data, and systems. You can also create your own questions to assess understanding of company-specific policies and the pervasiveness of known issues.
Though we suggest pairing CyberStrength with our simulated attack products, it is also effective as a standalone assessment tool. This flexibility is particularly valuable if your organization is not receptive to using mock attacks. The scenario-based CyberStrength format offers a less invasive way to evaluate knowledge levels and use that information to plan a targeted approach to awareness training.
Our seven Predefined CyberStrength options — each of which includes a set selection of 10 to 15 questions about a specific topic — were developed to help streamline the administrative process and seamlessly link knowledge assessments and training. Each Predefined CyberStrength assessment offers the option for Auto-Enrollment, which allows administrators to set a pass/fail threshold for the exercise and then automatically assign follow-up training for those employees who fall below the threshold.
Following are the topics that we currently offer and the corresponding modules that can be selected for training on each topic via Auto-Enrollment.
General Topics and Associated Training Modules
- Phishing – Email Security, URL Training
- Security Safeguards – Data Protection and Destruction, Physical Security, Password Security
- Security on the Go – Mobile Device Security, Mobile App Security, Security Beyond the Office
- Online Safety – Safer Web Browsing, Safe Social Networking
- Protecting Personal Data – Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Data Protection and Destruction
Compliance-Related Topics and Associated Training Modules
- Payment Card Industry – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Protected Health Info – Protected Health Information (PHI)
KEY BENEFITS OF CYBERSTRENGTH
- Allows you to establish a baseline measurement of your users’ understanding of a broad range of security-related topics, beyond the limited scope of simulated attacks.
- Gives you access to seven predefined assessments and the ability to automatically enroll users in follow-up training based on assessment scores.
- Enables you to design your own assessments using our library of more than 150 questions. You simply decide what topics you want to cover, who will receive which questions, when the assessment will be sent, and the due date for completion.
- Allows you to add customized questions that address specific policies or known issues.
- Provides detailed reports that allow you to benchmark, track, and trend user knowledge.
- Identifies your organization’s vulnerabilities, allowing you to effectively target your education efforts, reduce overall training time, and mitigate risk.
DETAILED ANALYSIS FOR BETTER DECISION-MAKING
Perhaps the most important part of CyberStrength is the post-assessment analysis. Our reporting capabilities give you both high-level and granular looks at your employees’ results. Reports can be exported, which allows you to include the information in presentations to executive management and other interested parties.
To request a demo
Send email with DEMO in the subject line to [email protected]