You are required to complete:
Please follow instructions for a new or existing Cylance tenant.
Existing Cylance Tenant
CriticalStart engineers will process the release and transfer of your Cylance tenant. Here are the steps required for a reseller to set up your MSP/MSSP with the CRITICALSTART solutions.
- Notify your existing Cylance Tenant or Multi-Tenant Console (MTC) in writing to release your tenant back to Cylance.
- Once released to Cylance, it will be transferred to CRITICALSTART as your new Master MSSP. Cylance will notify CRITICALSTART upon the release and transfer.
- Critical Start will contact you once the transfer is completed and will schedule your onboarding (Phase 3).
New to Cylance
CRITICALSTART engineers will build a new Cylance tenant. Here are the steps required for a reseller to set up your MSP/MSSP with the CRITICALSTART solutions.
- If you do not have an existing Cylance MTC console, Critical Start can provision a new Cylance MTC console for your organization and clients.
- Critical Start will provide you with a “OneLogin” account. Users will receive a OneLogin invitation to setup a password and two-factor authentication. (Part of Phase 3)
- Download this PDF, and complete the form so CriticalStart can setup your account. Cylance requires you set up your customers with their own tenant, i.e. in a parent (your MSP) & child (your customer) format.
- Once you receive access to your installers, you can deploy up to the licensed number of endpoints (servers, desktops and laptops).
- If you experience any issues as you deploy the agent, our Channel support team can help.
After you have completed Step 1, please reply back to the Phase 2 email you recieved from CRITICALSTART that you are ready to move on to Phase 3. Once CRITICALSTART has your Cylance tenant secured, they will notify you with Phase 3 Onboarding instructions.