Once More Unto the Breach: An Exploration into Breach Prevention and Response
Organizations continue to learn the hard way that cybersecurity breaches can happen for many reasons at companies of any size and maturity level. Hackers are relentless in testing the waters to reveal vulnerabilities, and sneak in through whatever means possible once they detect security blind spots. The list of where vulnerabilities reside can be daunting: endpoints, applications, simple human error, and network backdoors that might not be so obvious. No one wants a breach to happen. So, how do you find the right tools, processes and operations to stop breaches from happening?
To explore these issues, CRITICALSTART is pleased to present a new monthly webinar series, “Once More unto the Breach.” The series will take you on an exploratory dive into the world of cybersecurity breaches. This series of educational webcasts will present current events, real-world scenarios and use cases to inform on different methods and processes that can be used to stop breaches.
Led by cybersecurity experts, CISOs and other security leaders, our webcast series topics include:
- Uncovering Your Security Blind Spots – June 24, 2020 – register now
- Exploring Lessons Learned from Billion Dollar Breaches – July 22, 2020 – register now
- Impact of Zero-Day Exploits on Breaches – August 26, 2020 – register now
- TEAMARES Red and Blue Series: Exploiting Enterprise Passwords – September 23, 2020 – register now
- TEAMARES Red and Blue Series: Protection of Sensitive Data – October 21, 2020 – register now
Registration for our webcast is now open – register now to save your spot!
- Consumer Education(39)
- Consumer Stories(2)
- Cybersecurity Consulting(10)
- Data Breaches(15)
- Data Privacy(43)
- Incident Response(9)
- MDR Services(64)
- Penetration Testing(16)
- Press Release(61)
- Research Report(9)
- Security Assessments(16)
- Thought Leadership(17)
- Threat Hunting(9)
- Vulnerability Disclosure(3)